воскресенье, 21 апреля 2013 г.

On the tangential path)



I have already coped with my analysis of the story by O. Henry "The Gift of the Magi".


 In fact it was even more interesting cause I not only wrote, but I also shared it with my groupmates with the help of blog. This is a good experience cause I learned a lot of new things.


 Moreover the course of stylistics helped me a lot in seeing literature from a different angle. Now reading a story I first of all different stylistic devices. I should say that it is helpful in understanding the plot better. It makes me think a lot what meant to be said by this or that) that’s really funny. 


I liked everything cause I have never created blogs before. I always appreciate when our teachers create something new and try to involve us in trying something new. I have learned a lot and I’m thankful for it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий